Quick Install Question

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Tue Dec 27 09:06:06 PST 2005

Welcome to FreeBSD!  By all means read the Handbook before going any
further.  Also, the FAQ's (both on freebsd.org) are very helpful to
newbies.  One very nice thing about FreeBSD is the huge number of
resources available on the web.  Google for them.

The quick answer to your question is install XP first, then FreeBSD.
The reason is that Windows is very impolite relative to coexisting with
other OS's, and it overwrites the MBR!

-gayn

Bristol Systems Inc.
714/532-6776