Help

Ruben Bloemgarten rubenl at bloemgarten.demon.nl
Sun Dec 25 09:29:17 PST 2005

1. make sure you have the ports tree and internet connectivity and forget
   your cd. Should you not have internet connectivity, make sure you have
   the package from the ports tree
(http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/sysutils/webmin/webmin.tar.gz?tarball=1)
 and place this in /usr/ports/distfiles.

2. # cd /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin
3. # make install clean
   Webmin has now been installed
4. # cd /usr/local/lib/webmin
5. # ./setup.sh
6. follow the instructions and your done. Webmin has now been configured.
7. read http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports.html

Maybe point 7 should be point 1.

Regards,
Ruben