BSD Question's.

Andy Sjostrom andy_sjostrom at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 00:10:55 PST 2005

To whom this may concern,
H-E-L-P!
LOL!
 I've been online since 1992( the windows 3.1 days for me.) I'm 48 yrs.old. and also a windows XP
user.
 Because of recent issue I have had with Mr. William Gates and his product.
about every 6 months I have had to overhaul my windows XP. during the last up grade I was told
that my XP product code was invaild, then when is made the repair up grades something in my
registory changed, and when that auto updater downloaded the new security patches it somehow
downloaded 2969 trojans as well.

 I have decided to start the search for a new OS.
In my case the new OS must be completely 100 percent user friendly.
Please bare in mind that 100 percent means "NO CODE" writting. I'm not a programer...LOL!
 I run a very small one man company at,
http://www.geocities.com/andy_sjostrom/index.html

 From time to time I also like to rip and burn a CD as well,
Publish articles to my yahoo 360 blog. edit a few images from time to to time.
 surf the net, copy and paste, chat with friends in my favorite yahoo chat room.
 fold protiens for the fold at home project at stanford U.
(I'm on team #40154.)
 I also have a logitech Clicksmart420 that the new OS must be willing to accept.
I've been doing some reading and every thing I have been able to find for OS's boils down to three
basic choices.
BSD
Unix
Linux
A windows Hybird like ReactOS.

There is one other very important thing Because I'm on a fixed income and things with me are very
tight money wise the new OS must be free.
 Is there any thing you can do to help me. Such as point me in the right direction.

  .
D&A Consultants
George A. Sjostrom II
Helping those who can help them selves