DNS refresh

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Mon Dec 12 18:29:41 PST 2005

At 02:32 PM 12/12/2005, Jean-Paul Natola wrote:

> [...]

Check the DNS servers your windows DNS is using to forward requests to,
your ISP may have changed one or more of their DNS servers.  As an
alternative you can setup your FreeBSD box as a DNS caching server, where
it will forward requests to your ISP's DNS server(s) directly, taking your
windows server out of the situation.

         -Derek