Can't Mount Windows NT From FreeBSD 6.0 Stable

RdBSD slaveszeroes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:13:41 PST 2005

Dear All,

This is my third email to freebsd-questions with the same question.
Why i can't mount my nt share from my freebsd 6.0 stable. it was
stabilized to 6.0 about 2 weeks ago. when i have 5.4 stable there's no
such error and all fine and worked. Would you all    help me please ?

Error :

root at me: mount_smbfs -I 192.168.0.3 //guest at server/misc$ /mnt/workgroup/1/
Password:
mount_smbfs: unable to open connection: syserr = Connection reset by peer

Kernel Error :

WARNING: userland calling deprecated sysctl, please rebuild world

Thanks for the answers.

RdBSD