Dual Display

Jorn Argelo jorn at wcborstel.nl
Mon Dec 5 11:51:58 PST 2005

Benjamin Sobotta wrote:

>On Saturday 03 December 2005 03:51, Darren Terry wrote:
>

>>I was wondering if any of you had a dual-head setup and if so what video
>>card were you using?
>>

>Hello!
>
>I'm using two 19" TFTs with a GeForce 6600GT with Xinerama. Turns out to be
>_very_ nice, I wouldn't want to miss it...

Yep, at work we use a dual screen setup to display our monitoring tools.
I'm using an FX5200 which uses two different resolutions for each
screen. There's plenty of documentation around dual screens. It's pretty
easy to set up too. I'd definitely recommend it if you have the budget
and need for two TFTs.

Jorn.