Logo Contest Update?

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.net
Wed Aug 31 17:31:17 GMT 2005

On 08/31/05 12:59 PM, Kris Kennaway sat at the `puter and typed:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 04:57:31AM -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

LOL.  You guys are brutal.  I'm glad I decided to stay out of this
thread.  Sorta. :)

Cheers
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)

Hoare's Law of Large Problems:
  Inside every large problem is a small problem struggling to get out.