Disaster recovery ?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Aug 31 06:07:32 GMT 2005

You don't   With the price of UDMA disks and the price of hardware IDE
raid
controllers as cheap as they are, anyone setting up a production server
on a
single IDE disk is taking a totally unnecessary and stupid gamble.

Consider it a learning experience.  We have all had it happen to us at
least
once.  You probably needed to update your install anyhow.

Ted