How to get /etc/ssh back

Sean P. Malone smalone at udallas.edu
Tue Aug 30 21:04:33 GMT 2005

I "mistakenly" deleted /etc/ssh along with all of the keyfiles and, most
importantly, ssd_config.  I was attempting to completely
remove/reinstall openssh.

I've tried both the port and package.  The install program doesn't
complain that there is no /etc/ssh.  I had assumed that it would create
it but it evidently does not.

The system does ask for entropy upon the next reboot but the generation
of the keys and startup of sshd fail since there is no /etc/ssh.

If the install program doesn't create /etc/ssh, what does and how do I
get it back?

Thanks!

Sean