sed problem

Rein Kadastik wigry at uninet.ee
Mon Aug 29 06:16:19 GMT 2005

Well, I managed to do the source compilation after all. In the
4.11-RELEASE there are three components that use sed to generate
sources: ncurses (lib_gen.c), csh/tcsh (tc.const.h) and gdb (init.c). I
just created those files on another system and replaced the
corresponding lines in Makefiles with plain copy operation. So for now
my buildworld is completed and I am already doing buildkernel. It might
be, that installworld have some surprises for me but lets see.

Rein