running more than one server with one IP address

David Banning david+dated+1125685699.b55307 at skytracker.ca
Sun Aug 28 18:28:22 GMT 2005

Is it possible to run more than one server(machine) with one IP
address? I have so many different server-applications running on my machine I
would like to divide them up.

Maybe using one machine email only, or use one for certain websites,
and another for other websites. This would also allow me to take-down
one machines for maintenance when necessary, or use one machine for
more troubleshooting.

Wondering if someone could even direct me to the terminology that I am
looking for so I can google it.