How to find out which ports/dependencies were installed when installing a port?

Robert G. rob5g at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 27 16:24:53 GMT 2005

Hi,

New here.  I'm running portuprade and wondering if it's possible to find
out which ports/dependencies were installed when installing a specific
application.  For example: I install "A" which needs "B" and "C" to run.
  So portupgrade installs "B" and "C" along with "A".  Later down the
road I deinstall "A" and decide I'd like to get rid of the
ports/dependencies that "A" needed installed with it.  How would I go
about finding "B" and "C" just by knowing "A"'s name?  There has to be
an easy answer, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks.

--
Robert G.