Any thing better then portupgrade?

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Sat Aug 27 14:12:19 GMT 2005

Nikolas Britton wrote:

>Every time I run that POS I end up pulling my hair out and trying to
>stop myself from beating the system with a sledge hammer.
>
>Their has to be something better.

Hmm, I don't know about a *better* "Piece Of Software" ;)
but Portmanager also claims it can update all your ports,
and goes about it slightly differently.  Let's say it's "Similar"
and remove the need for asbestos underclothing.

I still find myself using both it and portupgrade from time
to time, though, but I can't for sure answer the "why" on that....

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey