See what raid arrays are?

Ruben Bloemgarten rubenl at bloemgarten.demon.nl
Sat Aug 27 10:39:10 GMT 2005

Hi Matt,

I quote :

"What raid hardware?

In general, with hardware RAID (PCI cards and the like), the component
physical disks of a logical array are hidden from the OS to keep you from
accessing them directly and destroying the array, and to simplify the
presentation of the array to the OS.

"

However, you could see if
# camcontrol devlist -v