Any thing better then portupgrade?

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Sat Aug 27 10:16:30 GMT 2005

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 05:09:01AM -0500, Nikolas Britton wrote:
> On 8/27/05, Nikolas Britton <nikolas.britton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Every time I run that POS I end up pulling my hair out and trying to
> > stop myself from beating the system with a sledge hammer.
> >
> > Their has to be something better.
> >

> And why is it such a pain in the ass to upgrade Perl (5.8.6 => 5.8.7)?
> it's a frickin bugfix point release!!!!!

Since you don't bother telling us what problems you have been having, your
questions are impossible to answer.  I will just note that I certainly did
not have any problems at all updating Perl from 5.8.6 to 5.8.7, but then I
almost never have any problems updating ports on my systems.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson
ertr1013 at student.uu.se