dhcpd question

Beecher Rintoul akbeech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:01:29 GMT 2005

I'm working on a box that has a (legal) wireless connection to a business
across the street. After installing isc-dhcp to handle their inside network
I'm getting a lot of the following messages:

dhcpd: DHCPDISCOVER from 00:0e:35:b9:02:a4 via ndis0: network 192.168.2/24: no
free leases.

Is the local server in any way interfearing with others connection to the
wireless access dhcp, or is this just a repeat of the broadcast request? The
wireless subnet is listed in dhcpd.conf with no services.

Thanks,

Beech
Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech at gmail.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \