mail not being delivered

sn1tch dot.sn1tch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:23:09 GMT 2005

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:17:30 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: postmaster
Subject: Postmaster notify: see transcript for details
   2     Shown    274 bytes  Message, "Delivery Status"
   3     Shown    6.6 KB     Message, "Warning: could not send message
for past 4 hours"
   3.1   Shown     12 lines  Text
   3.2   Shown    332 bytes  Message, "Delivery Status"
   3.3   Shown    4.7 KB     Message, "blade.projectosiris.net
security run output"
   3.3.1 Shown     57 lines  Text

The original message was received at Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:11:28 -0500 (EST)
from localhost
with id j7HCACmT090026

++++

<root at blade.projectosiris.net>... Deferred: Operation timed out with
projectosiris.net.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Etc...

Hope this helps
Joe

On 8/21/05, Joe Wood <dot.sn1tch at gmail.com> wrote:
> The message has since been deleted and I cannot give an exact message, but
> it says the message has been queued for X days and will be deleted. The
> messages then goes on to show the email that was waiting to be delivered and
> it is what appears to be the security logs, and among the others are various
> cron jobs that failed delivery as well. I am not sure if this would affect
> it but about a week ago (the same time this started) we were doing some
> reconfigurations on the network and the 3600 series router this machine was
> on. There was about 2 hours of down time and my mailbox was flooded with
> cron jobs not working (which I expected since they are internet related
> jobs) after that all email just stopped.
>
> Sorry for the lack of information
>
> Joe

You've officially been Gmailed