NAT server

gary masigon linespectrum_conexion at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 13:28:46 GMT 2005

Hi, i need help to setup my freebsd as a NAT server, i
cannot ping the external gateway from the client side
of my FreeBSD server but i can ping the FreeBSD
server. I followed all the instructions in the hand
book but i cannot get the client side to connect to
any www. freebsd server can ping the clients and the
gateway, i am using a private ip address  of
192.168.x.x in my external LANcard because i am behind
a router and 10.0.0.0 in my int. it is also okay to
edit the kernel instead of recompilig it to make IPFW
works. tnx