mail not being delivered

Joe Wood dot.sn1tch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:38:03 GMT 2005

The message has since been deleted and I cannot give an exact message, but
it says the message has been queued for X days and will be deleted. The
messages then goes on to show the email that was waiting to be delivered and
it is what appears to be the security logs, and among the others are various
cron jobs that failed delivery as well. I am not sure if this would affect
it but about a week ago (the same time this started) we were doing some
reconfigurations on the network and the 3600 series router this machine was
on. There was about 2 hours of down time and my mailbox was flooded with
cron jobs not working (which I expected since they are internet related
jobs) after that all email just stopped.

Sorry for the lack of information

Joe