Network Interface 'overload' in 4.11

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:23:36 GMT 2005

Therere's things you cvan do with reasonable low end managed switches
for bandwidth thottling etc. BTW I fing symantec 'no the best' and
prefer Sophos (theres a nice free trial version you can download). I'd
also run some of the anti-spyware programs on the boxes (you'll need
to run more than one) and sometimes the AV software can be particular
about whats viral and whats spyware..

--
Martin