ACID documentation

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Sat Aug 20 22:16:45 GMT 2005

I believe ACID is no longer being maintained.  It has been replaced by
BASE.  Google for BASE MYSQL SNORT APACHE and you'll get several
HowTo's.  The only tricky part is getting mysql to work correctly, and
you might want to get good at that first.  I'd also recommend a
dedicated machine, upgraded to 5.4.

-gayn