Forcing symbol resolution in lib rather than bin

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Aug 19 20:31:25 GMT 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 11:29:26PM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
: On 2005-08-19 21:26, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
: >
: > Got it!  I recalled something des or phk wrote me a while ago, then I skimmed
: > the manpage again.  I have to put the .a files AFTER the object files where
: > the unresolved symbol is found.
:
: Ah!  Yes, of course.  I didn't realize you were doing that, because I
: never saw the build commands.
:
: Glad it's fixed now :)

It just looks so... so ugly without the object at the *end* of the line...  ;-)

Jonathon McKitrick
--
Hoppiness is a good beer.