How to capture screen dump

Chris Ryan chris.ryan at itfirst.com.au
Fri Aug 19 08:49:19 GMT 2005

Hi All

Is there anyway I can capture the screen dump mentioned below to help with
de-bugging...

Cheers and thanks in advance

Chris

-----

Hi

We have a microstar model ms9211 1ru server with p4 1.3 512mb ram...

Mobo ms 9129 Ver 1

It boots all other cd's inc many other os's inc freeBSD 4.10 [ which was
running fine for a long time on this box ]

With 5.4 it doesn't even boot the CD

WB Fasttrack "lite" Bios 2.00.1030.27

Scans ide drives etc etc and

starts all normally until the boot from CD:.....

Btloader starts I think [ very quick before panic]

then screen dumps..looks like int 0000000d err 00000000

I have run this with hyper threading enabled and disabled.

Any suggestions

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Chris