themes

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:09:49 GMT 2005

On 8/17/05, kaygarme at slingshot.co.nz <kaygarme at slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I downloaded some themes from freshmeat hoping to get the entire theme but
> realised that they don't come with the cool background images.

Some do, some don't. I actually find themes.org (now
themes.freshmeat.net) a good source for backgrounds... I get them from
themes made for window managers I don't even use ;)  Currently I'm
using http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/rootbox/

If you like the rpg Final Fantasy XI you can check out
http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/mithraranger/

The mithraranger style was made by a student I had working with me
over the summer as an intern. As you can see I allowed him to use
bluefish, after spending a week on vimtutor just to make sure he
appreciated how lucky he is to have a nice gui haha :)

Mike