ath0 wont attach

d3c3it-linux at ntlworld.com d3c3it-linux at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 18 19:52:35 GMT 2005

Hi
I've just got hold of a Netgear WG511T in hope to get wireless working on my laptop (I checked the FreeBSD hardware guide first and it said it was supported and the ath man file) so I load the module's and pop the card in but in return I get

ath0: <Atheros 5212> mem 0x90000000-0x9000ffff irq 11 at device 0.0 on cardbus0
ath0: unable to attach hardware; HAL status 3

I've checked google and round about's and noone seem's to have this error. I'am testing 6.0-BETA2 so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Has anyone come across this or better yet know's why this is happening? I'm really new to freebsd so still finding my feet.

Cheers
Glyn