Aggregated bandwidth

David davidanf at optonline.net
Tue Aug 16 22:52:59 GMT 2005

Hello, I have an extra box laying around that I would like to experiment
with aggregating cable modem bandwidth. I have 3 nics and 3 cable modems and
I would to know if there any way or any app that I can use to combine all 3
modems into one 4.5 meg service. What about upstream also?

This email is sent as a personal and private communication and is intended
for the recipient only. Any divulgence of the contents of this email to
persons not addressed is strictly forbidden. Further you or your agent are
not authorized to share, rent, or sell this email address to anyone.
Violators will be reported.