resolv.conf

Jon Mercer jon.mercer at achean.com
Tue Aug 16 15:01:54 GMT 2005

Ronny,

It sounds as though this is something to do with the DHCP client software,
which can be configured through /etc/dhclient.conf.

Something like the following might be a workaround, but <BIG CAVEAT> I'm
not an experienced user of PPPoE and may be barking up the wrong
tree.</BIG CAVEAT>

interface "rl0" {
  prepend domain-name-servers <ISP DNS here>;
  request subnet-mask, broadcast-address,  time-offset, routers,
domain-name,   domain-name-servers,  hostname;
  require subnet-mask, domain-name-servers;
}

HTH,

Jon