FreeBSD Gateway problems

Ruben Bloemgarten ruben at bloemgarten.demon.nl
Mon Aug 15 16:37:02 GMT 2005

Hi Tim,

Which of the firewalls do you want to use and if you want to use both what
do you want the functionality to be? If you can send your rc.conf,ipf.conf
and ipnat.conf I could check out the ipf part and see if I find anything.
Obviously Glen's experience with ipfw is more extensive than mine so he
would most likely be of more help on that front. It would however of great
help to know what you're trying to accomplish.

Regards,
Ruben