disk fragmentation, <0%?

Lei Sun lei.sun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:36:03 GMT 2005

This happened, after I tested the atacontrol to rebuild the raid1.

The /tmp partition doesn't have anything but several empty directories created.

and I have the clear /tmp directive in the rc.conf, which will clean
up the /tmp everytime when system boot up.

So that was really wierd. as it never happened this way the previous
time that I was rebuilding the raid1.

Thanks

Lei