Browser ?

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:28:49 GMT 2005

On 8/11/05, Carstea Catalin <carstea.catalin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't want x server and kde but i want a good browser to downlod my email
>
> from mail box (gmail). Can u help me how ( ori what browser to use)?

Try using Links, I'm posting this message right now from Links (in
text mode) and all the gmail features seem to be working, kinda cool
even. In Links remember to go into setup and setup the "Terminal
Options"... You want VT100 Frames and check the Color box too. Links
also supports X11 display...

I can't seem to find the spell check option when in Links. hmm...