Group size

nawcom nawcom at nawcom.no-ip.com
Thu Aug 11 17:32:06 GMT 2005

i know that all the system limits are defined in sys/syslimits.h. by
default, the max number of groups is 16(NGROUPS_MAX) , but i dont see
any variable declaring the max amount of users in a group.

are you using some script to mass group users or something (trying to
understand why you need to manage users in a group)

-Ben