howto load or install wlan_wep module on freeBSD 5.4 ?

PK piotrekk at excite.com
Tue Aug 9 22:11:14 GMT 2005

my question was if your wireless accesspoint or router
is set to OPEN or SHARED.

on my wireless router under security settings I have 2 options:
- security mode: I can set OPEN or SHARED
- cipher type: I can disble or enable WEP

if I set WEP on the router and set the security mode OPEN, then my windows works as shared too, but the router is still OPEN.

my connection is working without WEP only,
but this is not what I want.

without WEP was working before I did this posting.

I need WEP and I want the connection with WEP !