any maillist for Freebsd Device Driver Developing

Dmitry Mityugov dmitry.mityugov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:37:43 GMT 2005

On 8/7/05, kylin <fierykylin at gmail.com> wrote:
> there is architecture handbook ,there is devleper handbook ,but is
> there mailist for the driver discussion?

Guess this is what you're looking for: from
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL:

"freebsd-arch

This list is for discussion of the FreeBSD architecture. Messages will
mostly be kept strictly technical in nature. Examples of suitable
topics are:
    *  How do we change the device driver interface to be able to use
the same drivers cleanly on many buses and architectures.
    *  How to write a network driver."

--
Dmitry Mityugov, St. Petersburg, Russia
I ignore all messages with confidentiality statements

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"