how to deinstall the gnome2-lite port from my system completely?

richard cinema richard.cinema at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:38:49 GMT 2005

firstly, thanks you very much.

 i just found a another way in gnome2-faq-freebsd.
by using"# pkgdb -F
# pkg_delete -rf pkgconfig\*
# cd /usr/ports/x11/gnome2-lite
# make clean
# make install clean
"
then it delete all the deps and also the xorgs(oh...).
i shouldn't do that until i see your reply :D
anyhow, now is compiling the stuff again.hope everything works well.