printing problems with CUPS on localhost server

Graham North northg at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 4 16:38:21 GMT 2005

Hi Daniel:

As indicated, I have tried to create links that will redirect to the new
lpr placed in /usr/local/bin
I did not redirect anything to /usr/local/sbin.  My changes were:

mv /usr/bin/lp /usr/bin/lp.bak
mv /usr/bin/lpr /usr/bin/lpr.bak
ln -s /usr/local/bin/lp /usr/bin/lp
ln -s /usr/local/bin/lpr /usr/bin/lpr"