A secure connection to an SCO Unix 5.2 behind a pf firewall.

Martin Welk mw at theatre.sax.de
Thu Aug 4 07:30:15 GMT 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 05:06:37PM -0500, eculp at bafirst.com wrote:

> I would appreciate any suggestions for a reasonably secure solution.  I
> just found all this out and am totally blank.

Have a look at OpenVPN (http://www.openvpn.org/), it is available as a
FreeBSD port and it comes with a Windows GUI clients, if your client will
need that. It allows your FreeBSD box to be the endpoint of the connection,
and you can set network parameters for the connection from the server side,
for example, a route to the SCO box for allowing ssh or telnet.

Regards,
	Martin

--
      ,,Oh, there's a lot of opportunities, if you're knowing to take them,
                  you know, there's a lot of opportunities, if there aren't