Making the Leap to 5.4 and 64bit

Wil Hatfield freebsd at hyperconx.com
Wed Aug 3 22:21:35 GMT 2005

Chad,

So I can kick it down to 32bit. Great to know and I may have to do that
myself. I will probably give the build a whirl both ways and compare some
benchmarks. Maybe even all 3 ways as I have some R&D time.

Any settings I should know about to kick the install down to 32bit? I
suppose 4.11 is native 32bit or do I have to kick that down too on a 64bit
system?

Cheers,

Wil Hatfield
HyperConX