Lotus Notes 6.5.1

Ivailo Tanusheff i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg
Wed Aug 3 09:07:11 GMT 2005

There is no Linux version for Lotus Notes, only Lotus Domino (server) has
a Linux version. It seems to me IBM do not care much about the free OS :)

"Daniel Marsh" <daniel at stiw.org>
08/02/2005 04:35 PM

"Ivailo Tanusheff" <i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg>,
freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
cc

Subject
Re: Lotus Notes 6.5.1

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:49:07 +0800, Ivailo Tanusheff
<i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg> wrote:

> (Didn't changed subject last time)
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to find a way to run Lotus Notes 6.5.1 on my FreeBSD Workstation.
> Is there anyone who has made this?
> I have installed wine, but when I try to install or run the client
> nothing
>
> happens. Later I've copied notes installation from a windows box but
> still
>
> I can't run the application.

Have you tried the Linux emulation with the Linux version of Lotus Notes??

Please report if this works as I am personally interested...

Thank you