D-Link Wireless card

nawcom nawcom at nawcom.no-ip.com
Tue Aug 2 22:02:59 GMT 2005

can you give the debug for it? (at least i) need a little more info to
help you out here. i've handled some d-links before via ndis and it
seemed to load ok. email the debug and hopefully i can help.

theres a known issue with HAL in which a patch is available for it.
http://people.freebsd.org/~sam/ath-dtim.patch

try patching and rebuilding the driver and let me know how it works -
and email the debug for loading the module