growisofs: no mkisofs options are permitted with =, aborting

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 14:50:08 GMT 2005

Carl Delsey wrote:
[ ... ]
> You're right. My mistake. That's what I get for using my eyes to search a
> document instead of using the search feature. :-)

No worry: growisofs' manpage and the way it uses command line arguments is not
entirely consistent.... :-)

To some extent, Andy doesn't want to fully document everything to encourage
people to either "use the source, luke", or to create more user-friendly (but
seperate) frontends like k3b.  I don't fully understand the mindset of not
making a program fully documented or oriented towards its users, but Andy has
been reasonably responsive to integrating FreeBSD changes for the port, so I'm
not going to complain...

--
-Chuck