Install freebsd in PocketPC?

nawcom nawcom at nawcom.no-ip.com
Tue Aug 2 13:01:42 GMT 2005

unfortunately theres no support for the array of arm processors usually
used in the palm pdas. I know that netbsd supports windows ce based pdas
that use a mips based system and the usual HP iPAQ (hpcarm), but
unfortunately the processors used in most palms dont include a MMU
(memory management unit) This pretty much represents the support for
virtual memory, which netbsd needs to run.

I'm sure there is a linux project out there that supports palms.
Good luck,
Ben