Wireless access points for FreeBSD 4.3?

Jamie Ann P. Zamodio japz20 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 05:12:25 GMT 2005

Hi, I've been searching the web for compatible
wireless access points for FreeBSD 4.3. As of yet I've
been unsuccessful in finding any kind of list. However
we do have the following base stations in our lab:

D-Link DI-524
Netgear ME 102
MS MN-500

Is there any way I can configure my FreeBSD 4.3 server
to see any one of these? The set-up is, my server and
base station are connected to a wired network, and
then I have a wireless client running on Red Hat Linux
9 contacting the server through the wireless access
point.

If the models are too new for 4.3, can you instead
recommend access points that *are* compatible?

Thanks in advance,
Jamie