HELP ME WITH PF! (5th plea)

Fafa Diliha Romanova fteg at london.com
Thu Apr 28 11:17:58 PDT 2005

hello!

1) i have reasons to believe that pf causes my server to crash
whenever i upload/download.

http://www.home.no/hedhnta/pf.conf

2) i also need to type some three stupid commands after every
reboot for my nat to work. i have to type:

pfctl -F a ; pfctl -Nf /etc/pf.conf ; pfctl -sr

3) how does this ftp-proxy work if i want to disable inetd, and
switch ftpd with pure-ftpd? i am referring to this line in my
/etc/inetd.conf:

ftp-proxy stream tcp nowait root /usr/libexec/ftp-proxy ftp-proxy

i'd be VERY happy if someone could help me.
as all other people in trouble would be.

thanks :)

-- fafa