Verizon EVDO - Broadcom a/b/g - Cisco VPN Client = how to in 5.3

Dana Rawson absolutezero273c at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:08:28 PDT 2005

Phil,

Thanks for the response.  I was speaking of the Linux version of the
Cisco vpn client software. I was hoping to be able to use it with the
Linux binary compatibility as you spoke of. But that appears as though
it will not work now as you mentioned.

I configured the .pfc file for my windows clients and thought it would
make it a lot easier if I could use the same for FreeBSD. Looks like I
will have to enter the information manually. I actually have already
downloaded the Cisco password decrypter when working on my other
equipment.

Thanks for the response.  It saved me from pulling more hair out.

Dana.