Fbsd 5.4rc3 sshd in jail won`t start

Casper kl at os.lv
Mon Apr 25 15:15:17 PDT 2005

Hi,

  I setup jail in 5.4rc3 with all last updates. I have problem that jail
won`t start sshd.:
# jls
    JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
      1  192.168.10.1    mail                          /jail/mail
# ps ax | grep J
   432  ??  SsJ    0:00.01 /usr/sbin/syslogd -ss
   484  ??  SsJ    0:00.01 /usr/sbin/cron -s

I have configured rc.conf in jail to start sshd at boot and sshd_config
that it listen only 192.168.10.1 ip.
# jexec 1 /usr/sbin/sshd
PRNG is not seeded

I readed that there must be in kernel "device random", what I have.
But I don`t have in jail dev directory rand* or smth.

I have readed many times many Jail how to, but could not understand why
jail won`t start sshd. Can somebody help?

thanks,

Casper