[zSQLgate] Re: zSQLgate fails with 'Undefined symbol "pthread_create"'

Mike Taylor mike at miketaylor.org.uk
Mon Apr 25 08:06:08 PDT 2005

> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:19:38 +0300
> From: Toomas Aas <toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee>
>
> Just for the next guy looking for a solution to this in the archives -
>
> To get zSQLgate working on FreeBSD 4.11, I had to build the net/yaz
> port without threads support. To achieve this, I added
> '--disable-threads' to the port's Makefile.

Excellent!  If only _all_ reqeusts for help were so easy to deal with
:-)

Thanks for passing on the results of your experimentation.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at miketaylor.org.uk>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Unhappily, it coincided with Gascoigne attempting to set fire
	 to best friend Jimmy 'Five Bellies' Gardner's nose in a Newcastle
	 nightclub" -- The Guardian, 13th September 1998