apache vhost help.

Perttu Laine plaine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 03:58:06 PDT 2005

I have domain configured so *.domain.tld are A record to same IP. Now
I have apache vhosts so www.domain.tld and domain.tld goes to apache
data dir and webmail.domain.tld goes to webmail data dir.
Problem is howto forward those all others to certain directory. s it
possible to make *.domain.tld vhost to go in one dir. so anything else
than domain.tld, www.domain.tld and webmail.domain.tld goes to like
/www-data/somedir.

One solution would be make that somedir to default root, but cannot
use it 'cause I have other domains on same apache taht I have to
handle differently.

Someone known what I mean? Or even how to do this? :)

--
kpn @ IRCnet