need help

angelito munez angelo_2871 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 01:07:03 PDT 2005

the thing is.. im i have an existing dsl connection
running on D-LINK router. now the ISP give only one
real ip. what i did  is from D-link to my 4.11 box i
put static ip which is 172.16.16.1 to vr0.and goin out
to client it will be 192.168.0.2.. do u have any idia
coz i cant browse.. and how to know if my box the
nttaing is running.. i can ping the box.. but
sometimes give timed out.. thnks hope u can help me
out,.