need help pls

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Fri Apr 22 11:31:50 PDT 2005

angelito munez wrote:

>Hi Guys,.
>I have a dsl connection and a 4.11 box. i got one ip
>running on my dsl box. i assign my dsl dchp and one
>gateway. how can i route my bsd box to the client and
>what the best thing shud i do.. help really
>appreciated.. thnks

Not to start a big flame, but you should probably
change the subject line to something that denotes
a little about your problem, and then increase the
amount of detail in your posting so that we'll have
enough information to help you.

As I'm looking at what you're written so far, my best
guess is "give the BSD box an IP on the RFC 1918
network that the DSL router uses and a gateway entry
for its LAN-facing NIC", but I can't say for sure, as I've
noted.

Kevin Kinsey