php5, unable to use pcre module

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at dal.ca
Thu Apr 21 19:59:59 PDT 2005

Hi.  Thanks for the suggestion:

> It looks like your module versions are out of date.  Try to recompile
> apache and all your php extensions.

I tried to accomplish this by doing:
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5
make deinstall
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions
make deinstall
cd /usr/ports/www/apache2
make deinstall
make reinstall
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5
make reinstall
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions
make reinstall

This didn't seem to change anything.  I also tried installing
/usr/ports/www/mod_php5 but that seemed to conflict with the php5 installation.

Am I doing this right?  Any other suggestions?

Thanks